Posted 02/08/2021 | Back
The Library as recently acquired six databases focused on business and market research to better support the various undergraduate and graduate business-focused and related programs of study and research.
Join Strategic Projects Librarian, Connie Strittmatter for a quick demonstration of how to access and use these new resources.
Monday, February 8 at 2PM EST
- Meeting ID meet.google.com/iot-wkgb-yoh
- Phone Numbers (US) +1 708-929-1754 PIN: 185 422 133#
All FSU faculty, staff and students are welcome to attend.
The databases that will be featured are as follows (Downloadable inforgraphic):
- Locate information on over 30 million large and small businesses.
- Create business lists at national, state, county, city and county and zip code levels.
- Research consumer buying habits.
- Find scholarly, trade and popular articles on business, accounting, marketing and management topics
- Locate company SWOT analysis, market research and industry reports
- Look up country reports
- Reports for over 1000 industries.
- State and province profiles that cover job growth, personal income, tax revenue, exports, employment data, and real estate
- Find in-depth industry reports at the 5 digit NAICS level & specialized and more narrowly focused industry reports
- Reports include industry performance, outlook, products & markets, competitive landscape, major companies, operating conditions and key industry statistics
- First Research
- Locate reports for over 1000 industries
- Find state and province profiles that cover job growth, personal income, tax revenue, exports, employment data, and real estate
- Obtain US and international company financial information including government filings
- Research market bonds
- Conduct economic research at the national and international level
- Locate information on company executives
- Find market forecasts, industry reports, digital and consumer market outlooks
- Locate industry statistics and overviews as well as country reports
Questions? Contact Connie Strittmatter at email@example.com