Posted 05/13/2021 | Back
Please be aware of the following Library system upgrades which will result in the temporary disruption to access to some of our online services and resources.
- You can check the status of the Library's online systems anytime at fitchburgstate.libanswers.com/systems
- Please contact us either through the Library Chat box on the homepage or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, May 18 - Catalog Search (Voyager)
The Catalog Search (Voyager) will be down for approximately 5 hours starting at 11am EST.
Print books and resources can still be found by using the search box on the Library homepage:
Monday, May 24 - ILLiad upgrade
Access to the Interlibrary loan (ILL) online platform ILLiad will be unavailable for approximately 2-3 hours start at 2pm EST.
May 29-30 - Proquest Server Upgrade
Due to an upgrade of the Proquest server the following services will be disrupted from May 29 at 9pm (EST) through May 30 at 9pm (EST):
- Journal Finder (Serials Solutions journal locator tool) will be unavailable
- Get Article link within all of the databases (Proquest, EBSCOhost, etc.) to connect to the article in another database will also be down.
- Please be aware that access to some full-text items found through the Library Search (big search box on homepage) may be limited during this time.