Posted 08/17/2020 | Back
Library instruction is available in a variety of formats this fall, including synchronous and asynchronous online classes.
Complete the Instruction Request Form to request any of the following services from an Instruction librarians:
- A library instruction session in the library, in your classroom (including extended campus locations) or online
- Have a librarian create a research guide tailored for your course or specific assignments
- Embed a librarian for the semester
- Partner with a librarian to design one or more library-based assignments
Whether you are teaching a class on campus, online or as a hybrid course, the librarians are happy to work with you and your students. Check out Renée and Linda’s presentation on remote library instruction to learn more about live sessions, recorded lectures, video tutorials, and our embedded librarian program.
Librarians can help your students develop essential research and information literacy skills. Your students will learn to:
- Find and access library resources online.
- Evaluate information critically.
- Cite and use sources ethically.
Learning how to find, evaluation, and use information is crucial for college and even more so during these difficult times. The library is here to help.
Dates are filling up -- request your preferred date today!