Posted 01/24/2022 | Back
The Library is excited to announce that it has purchased access to a number of new online research tools and resources! Check out all of the new databases (as well as any that are under trail) by going to the New/Trail Databases list located on the right side of the A-Z Database page at https://fitchburgstate.libguides.com/az.php
JoVE - Chemistry & Environment Collection
JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments) is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that publishes experimental methods in video format rather than in print. The Library has purchased access to the JoVE Chemistry & Environment Collection which includes access to over 1,500 chemistry and environmental science videos illustrating basic and advanced concepts and methods, novel experimental research and more.
- JoVE Journal - A peer-reviewed scientific journal with scientific research published in video form alongside downloadable text protocols. Click the links below to access the following research areas within the journal:
- Biochemistry - access at https://fitchburgstate.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://www.jove.com/research/biochemistry
- Chemistry - access at https://fitchburgstate.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://www.jove.com/research/chemistry
- Environment - access at https://fitchburgstate.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://www.jove.com/research/environment
- JoVE Science Education - A video library dedicated to teaching the practice and theory of scientific experiments through engaging and easy-to-understand visual demonstrations.
- Chemistry Education - access at https://fitchburgstate.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://www.jove.com/education/chemistry
- Environmental Science - access at https://fitchburgstate.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://www.jove.com/education/envirosci
IEEE Xplore Digital Library - STEM 10 Plus Collection
IEEE Xplore is a digital library providing access to the world's highest quality technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science, electronics, and related disciplines.
The STEM 10 Plus collection provides access to the following peer reviewed journals:
- IEEE Annals of the History of Computing
- IEEE Communications Magazine
- IEEE Computer Magazine
- IEEE Transactions on Education
- IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management
- IEEE IT Professional Magazine
- IEEE Transactions on Professional Communications
- IEEE Security & Privacy Magazine
- IEEE Software Magazine
- IEEE Technology and Society Magazine
Access IEEE Xplore at https://fitchburgstate.libguides.com/az.php?q=IEEE
Early American Newspapers, Series XVIII: Racial Awakening in the Northeast
Access to more than 100 newspapers printed in New England from Abolitionism to Reconstruction providing accounts of the people, influential organizations, and political structures of mid-19th century New England.