Posted 12/12/2018 | Back
Here are a few ways that the library is trying to suHpport you through finals.
Extended Hours and Research Assistance
- Saturday, December 8 & 15 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday-Thursday, December 9-13 7:30 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Friday, December 14 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (normal hours)
- Sunday-Wednesday, December 16-19 7:30 a.m. – 1:00 a.m. (tentative December 19)
Additionally, librarians are offering late night chat until December 13. Feel free to contact them with your research questions until 9:30 p.m. using the chat box at the following link: http://library.fitchburgstate.edu/lets-chat.
DeStress for Success
Need a break from studying? Stop by Room 212 in the Library. We will have healthy snacks, crafts and aromatherapy to help you relax and rejuvenate so you can study more effectively.
Here are some special events and services that we’ll be offering to make the end of the semester and finals less stressful:
- Tuesday, December 11 at 3:30pm – Our furry friends are stopping by for a visit in Room 212 of the Library. Who doesn’t want a little puppy love?
- Thursday, December 13 & Monday, December 17 at 3:30pm in Room 212 –Take a break and join us for a 15-20 minute mindfulness session. It will clear your mind and help you refocus as you continue with your studies.
- Sunday-Thursday, December 9 through December 18. – Late night study break. From 8pm until closing on the 1st floor of the Library, get some nourishment with coffee, fruit, and other delicious snacks.
Can’t make these events? We will have study break stations set up all week. Work on a puzzle, build with Legos, and make potholders.
As the end of the semester comes to a close, here are a few ways that the library is trying to support you through finals.