Posted 04/26/2018 | Back
The Amelia V. Gallucci-Cirio Library is excited to announce it has DOUBLED its book collection with the addition of over 180,000 ebooks. Our goal is to make ebooks available to FSU faculty, staff and students with:
- access from on campus or off campus, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- the opportunity for faculty to link directly to a book or book chapter in Blackboard
- the ability to do full-text searching within a book
- access for multiple users, wherever possible
The new ebooks complement our print collection with a large selection of multidisciplinary ebooks representing a broad range of academic subjects that align with Fitchburg State’s course offerings.
Want to learn more about how to utilize these ebooks in your research?
- Visit the Library guide to ebook usage @ https://fitchburgstate.libguides.com/E-books. It gives detailed instructions on how to locate, link to, download and print ebooks.
- Drop by the library Research Help Desk anytime to meet with a librarian about the new ebook collections. Or visit https://library.fitchburgstate.edu/lets-chat/ to learn all the ways to get help.