Amelia V. Gallucci-Cirio Outstanding Student Employee Award
The Amelia V. Gallucci-Cirio Library Outstanding Student Employee Award was established in 2021 to recognize students who consistently demonstrate professionalism and high standards of performance in the role of student library employee.
Student workers play a vital part in the daily operation of the library. They provide quality customer service while assisting users with checking out materials, booking study rooms, assisting with technology and printers, keeping the library stacks in order, carrying out special projects, and many other tasks that are essential to the library’s mission.
Criteria for Award:
- Completes two academic semesters as a library employee.
- Shows commitment and dedication to the library; attendance is excellent and they are always on time for work.
- Demonstrates professionalism when interacting with other student workers, supervisors, and library staff.
- Demonstrates consistent quality of work in contributing to library projects and tasks.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Exhibits a high level of customer service when interacting with patrons.