Each academic department has a librarian liaison assigned to it. The liaison’s role is to connect you and your students to library services and the resources that support academics on campus.
Contact your liaison (see below) for:
- Instruction services for your classes or research projects (online and in person).
- A tailored research LibGuide Research Guides for your class that highlights specific library and research tools for your assignments.
- Help in creating or tailoring assignments that make the most of library resources.
- Ordering specific books and media to add to the library's collections.
- Academic and research support for you and your students.
- Questions related to the library and our services.
- Develop and maintain the library collection in your discipline.
- Inform you of new tools or emerging technologies that support research.
- Assist with department reviews and accreditation visits as they relate to library resources and services.
Architecture – Asher Jackson
Art – Nancy Turnbull
Biology – Connie Strittmatter
Business – Linda LeBlanc
Chemistry – Connie Strittmatter
Children’s and Young Adult Literature – Nancy Turnbull
Communications Media – Sherry Packard
Computer Science – Sherry Packard
Criminal Justice – Asher Jackson
Disabilities Studies – Connie Strittmatter
Economics – Sherry Packard
Education – Linda LeBlanc
English – Sherry Packard
Environmental Public Health - Lori Steckervetz
Exercise and Sport Science – Linda LeBlanc
Game Design – Sherry Packard
Geography – Renée Fratantonio
Geology – Renée Fratantonio
History: American & World – Asher Jackson
Human Services – Linda LeBlanc
Industrial Technology – Asher Jackson
Languages – Renée Fratantonio
Legal Studies – Connie Strittmatter
LGBTQ Studies – Asher Jackson
Library Sciences – Nancy Turnbull
Mathematics – Connie Strittmatter
Music – Nancy Turnbull
Nook - Sherry Packard
Nursing – Linda LeBlanc
Philosophy – Renée Fratantonio
Physics – Renée Fratantonio
Political Science – Nancy Turnbull
Psychological Science – Asher Jackson
Sociology – Renée Fratantonio
Theater and Technical Theater– Asher Jackson
Veterans Studies - Connie Strittmatter